Thank you for visiting the website of Projects RH Pty Ltd (ABN 78 622 611 401) based in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. This policy is prepared to meet the requirements of the laws applicable in Sydney.
This website and your use of it are governed by the applicable laws in Australia and you accept that these laws and its system of justice will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters which may arise from accessing this website.
This policy is effective 1 March, 2021.
A “cookie” is a small text file which is stored on the user’s hard drive or mobile device.
Cookies perform a number of functions associated with browsing websites and are used for a variety of different purposes, such as tracing users from page to page on an internet site, thereby enhancing a user’s browsing experience.
They are generated by web servers when the user enters an internet page, and are passed to the user’s computer or mobile device and stored for subsequent future access.
However, if you do so this may affect your browsing experience and certain functions within the website may not work.
The Project RH Website uses the following cookies:
Session cookies are used to temporarily store information about logged in users. These cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer, and do not identify the user. We use the following session cookies:
- “ASP.Net_SessionId“: this cookie helps to identify each browser session on the server so that the user has an uninterrupted journey through the Project RH Website. It expires automatically when the session ends.
- “ASPXAUTH“: this cookie concerns the part of the Project RH Website that requires a username and password authentication. It determines that a user is logged in. When the user logs out, the cookie expires.
- “ARRAffinity“: these cookies are set by our hosting provider to help load pages efficiently by routing users to the same server consistently. They expire as soon as you close your browser.
- We use “Project RH#lang” to remember the language in which a user is browsing the Project RH Website.
Permanent cookies are used to enhance a user’s browsing experience by “remembering” that user on subsequent visits.
- We use the “recentOffice” and “recentPeople” cookies to speed up navigation by giving you the option to return to pages you have already visited. The cookies expire one year after the last page was requested.
- “SC_Analytics_Global_Cookie“: this persistent cookie identifies repeat visits from a single user. The cookie expires one year after the last page was requested.
- “SC_Analytics_Session_Cookie“: this cookie is used to collect anonymised information about how visitors use the site, including the number of visitors, where visitors have come from before coming to the site and the pages they visit on the site. The cookie expires one year after the last page was requested.
Acceptance of cookies
To protect the security of the Project RH Website, we use the “_requestverificationtoken” cookie. This cookie verifies a visitor’s identity in order to prevent “Cross-Site Request Forgery” attacks, where unauthorized commands are transmitted from a user that the website trusts.
Generic Google Analytics cookies
These cookies are used by Google Analytics, which monitors traffic levels, search queries and visits to our website. Google Analytics stores internet protocol (“IP”) addresses on its servers in the US.
An IP address is a unique number assigned to each device (such as your computer) that allows it to communicate with other devices on a computer network (such as modems, printers or other computers).
Neither Project RH nor Google associate your IP address with any information that can identify the user personally.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
You agree to indemnify Project RH or all loss or damage, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide to Project RH via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website.
This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.
In relation to any such dispute, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of competent jurisdiction with registers in Sydney, State of New South Wales, Australia.
If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than New South Wales, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.